Fully digital account opening
Open your Kotak811 account digitally from anywhere and anytime
One App Bank
Make all your money moves on the Kotak811 app, without ever moving out
Zero Balance Account
Save as you wish, with no minimum balance restrictions and earn up to 4%* interest p.a. on your savings
Shop online with 811 credit card for 2 reward points
180+ features that let you carry out banking and do much more with just a few taps
Top 5 features of Kotak811 digital savings account:
- No need to maintain a minimum balance in your account
- Get up to 4%* interest per annum on your account balance
- Free Virtual Debit Card and Lifetime free Credit Card (subject to eligibility)
- Free digital transactions like NEFT, IMPS, UPI, Pay your contact, Scan & Pay
- Round the clock account access through the Internet and Mobile Banking
Get a Kotak811 zero balance account in a few minutes, right from your home.
Open a zero balance digital savings account and book a Fixed Deposit and apply for a lifetime free #DreamDifferent Credit Card today.
Benefits of 811 Zero Balance Savings Account with Unlimited Features
- Get the full-fledged award-winning 811 experience - with unlimited account validity and unrestricted deposits and spends. Complete your KYC verification of your Zero Balance Savings Account right from your home
- Minimum Balance: As it is a zero balance saving account, there are no charges or fine for non-maintenance of the minimum balance. Now, spend your balance to the last rupee without any worry.
- Virtual Debit Card: Get a Virtual Debit Card instantly for online shopping
- Transfer Money: Transfer money online for free and with ease from your 811 digital savings account.
- New Age Banking: Find all your banking solutions for your new zero balance account in one single touch. Get 180 + features that let you carry out your banking transactions, pay bills, invest, shop and do much more with just a few taps. The app is secure with two-factor authentication and has an easy interface.
- Open a digital account online without any restrictions: Complete your verification through Video KYC and open digital savings account without any restrictions.
- 811 #DreamDifferent Credit Card: Apply for Zero Balance Account and you can apply for an 811 #DreamDifferent Credit Card without paperwork or joining & Annual Fee. Get 2 reward points on online spends!
How to apply for a Credit card during the 811 account opening?
Getting a credit card is now easier and quicker. Apply for your card online without any documentation while we set up your 811 savings account. During the 811 account opening journey, give consent to check your CIBIL score and continue your account opening journey and we will check your eligibility for the card. Basis eligibility, on the Thank you page, you can complete the credit card application by submitting your employment details.
Don’t have a CIBIL history or a Low CIBIL score?
Don’t worry, you can still get a Kotak 811#DreamDifferent credit card which is a card against the fixed deposit. You can open this account online without income proof or a salary slip. You can complete your credit card application online without any documentation. This card is against fixed deposit and you get a 90% credit limit. Why go for a Credit card against a fixed deposit? Get this card and use it at a regular frequency and pay your dues on time. It helps you to build your CIBIL score and improve your CIBIL score. A good CIBIL score helps you get unsecured credit cards and Loans. Enjoy the benefits of interest free cash withdrawals, rewards on all purchases, a credit limit of up to 80% of your fixed deposit amount and a free Credit Card for life - all with the Kotak811 #DreamDifferent Credit Card.
Open zero balance account online from anywhere in India using your phone in a couple of minutes.
Issuance of credit cards is at the sole discretion of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. All features and benefits are subject to Credit Card Terms and Conditions. Please read the Credit Card terms and conditions carefully provided on the bank website https://www.kotak.com/en/home.html
Kotak Bank Registered Address: 27BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400051
Kotak811 Digital Savings Account is for everyone
- Are you looking to open a new zero balance account online? Now, open a digital savings account using your Aadhaar and PAN Card along with other details.
- Kotak811 is a digital zero balance savings account that can be opened online by everyone (Resident Indian individuals only). Kotak811 Digital Savings Account lets you apply for a zero balance savings account or an 811 Edge Digital savings account based on your needs, which acts as a one-stop solution for all your financial needs and day to day transactions.
- Apply for a Kotak811 Zero Balance Savings account and grow your money by booking a Fixed Deposit of a minimum of ₹5,000. The digital savings account also lets you transfer funds, pay bills and do more easily.
- Whether at work, at home or on vacation your 811 digital account is always with you. We hope you are aware of Kotak 811 zero balance online account opening process. Apply for Kotak811, one of the best digital bank account that you can open online. You can open an 811 Digital savings Bank account instantly, without ever stepping out of your home.
- Kotak811 is a zero balance saving account. This means that you don’t have to pay any penalties for not maintaining a minimum balance. So, what are you waiting for? Open a zero balance saving account online with Kotak811 and start banking with one of the best digital bank account.
- Kotak811 is a digital zero balance account that you can open online. The online savings account opening process is seamless, has zero contact and barely takes a few minutes.
Providing Aadhaar is voluntary. Scan and Pay through your Kotak Mobile Banking App at select in-store outlets.
Why you should choose to open a zero balance bank account online?
- No minimum average balance: Make the most of the no monthly average balance maintenance requirement.
- Paperless account opening process: Choose the convenience of opening a zero balance account online within a few minutes - anytime, anywhere.
- Additional benefits: A free virtual debit card, plus cash and cheque deposits at the bank’s branch.
- Digital payments: Make digital payments easily using NEFT, UPI and Scan & Pay.
What is a Zero Balance Savings Account?
A zero balance savings account is a type of savings account where account holders do not have to maintain any average monthly balance (AMB).
5 Things you should know about zero balance savings accounts
- There are no minimum-balance commitments in a zero balance savings account. So, you can spend even the last rupee in your account without worrying about penalties.
- You can open a digital zero balance account online from the comfort of your home. All you need is your PAN and Aadhaar number.
- Earn the prevailing interest on your zero balance savings account deposits.
- With your zero balance account, enjoy facilities such as debit cards, chequebooks, internet banking and mobile banking.
- Open zero balance savings account instantly through Aadhaar OTP verification. Then, complete the full KYC process of your account through in-person verification within 12 months by visiting your nearest bank branch or booking an appointment.
Need help? Give us a call at 1860 2660 811 (Monday to Saturday 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM excluding Bank holidays) or check out our FAQs & Terms and Conditions. (Local call charges apply).
How to open Kotak 811 zero balance account online?
- Opening a Kotak 811 zero balance online is extremely easy and takes just a few minutes. You can opt for video KYC process and open a full-fledged savings account within a few hours!
- Enter your name, mobile number and email ID. Tick the check boxes if you are not a politically exposed person and you are an Indian resident.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- As per RBI’s regulation, banks can open zero balance savings account online through Aadhaar OTP verification.
- Enter your PAN, Aadhaar number. You need to authorize the bank to access your Aadhaar details and biometric information for verification.
- Add the OTP that you have received on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- You can now see your address as per your Aadhaar records. Use this address or add another address as your communication address.
- Add details such as father’s and mother’s name, occupation, gender, annual income. The bank will fetch your date of birth from the Aadhaar database. You can also add nominee details.
- Review the details that you have added before proceeding with the Video KYC verification process.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- In this step, you can add a different communication address.
- Provide location access and you will be connected to a bank agent who will carry out the video KYC process. After the video-based KYC is completed, your account will be opened within a few hours upon successful verification. The account will be a full-fledged savings account without any limitations or restrictions.
Why you should choose to open a zero balance bank account online?
- No minimum average balance:Make the most of the no monthly average balance maintenance requirement.
- Paperless account opening process:Choose the convenience of opening a zero balance account online within a few minutes - anytime, anywhere.
- Additional benefits:A free virtual debit card, plus cash and cheque deposits at the bank’s branch.
- Digital payments:Make digital payments easily using NEFT, UPI and Scan & Pay.
What is a zero balance savings account?
A zero balance savings account is a type of savings account where the Monthly Average Balance (MAB) is waived off. There is no hidden charges associated with a zero balance savings account. In a normal savings account, customers have to maintain a monthly average balance in the account at all times and if by any chance the required criteria is not met, additional fee or penalty is charged. When customers open a zero balance account, they are entitled to earn interest on the entire amount deposited in the account.
Who can open zero balance account?
Every individual who is a resident of India is eligible to open a zero balance account. To open a zero balance account online, one needs to have a valid Aadhaar and PAN card. As per RBI’s regulation, banks can open savings account online through Aadhaar OTP verification.
How to open bank account online?
It is easy to open an online bank account in few minutes. You need to visit our website or download the App. Share some basic information. The entered details will be validated at our end.
The next step is to complete your KYC online or offline. Either you can book an appointment with a bank official to complete the video KYC process from the comfort of your home or visit the nearest branch to submit the KYC documents.
Steps to open bank account online:
- Download the App or visit the website
- Share your name, contact number and email ID
- You will receive an OTP to validate your mobile number
- After verification, the bank will ask for your PAN and Aadhaar
- Enter the OTP you have received on your Aadhaar registered mobile number
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Your account is ready
What is a secured credit card?
A credit card issued against a fixed deposit is a secured credit card. It is ideal for people who are new to credit, or have a low CIBIL score.
Why is an FD needed to get a credit card?
In case, your credit score doesn't match the eligibility criteria to issue an unsecured credit card, you can still get a credit card by opening a refundable fixed deposit account with us.
What are the benefits of a secured credit card?
- You earn interest on the FD account
- Use the credit card to avail exciting reward points
- You can build your credit score
What are the features of a secured credit card?
- Interest on the FD account
- Availed credit limit is 90% of FD amount
- 2x rewards on every Rs.100 spent online